- How transformation of organisations relates to the transformation of people?
- What motives can be the enablers that can makes us to act more responsibly?
- Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development.
- Partnerships between governments, the private sector and civil society.
The daily structure will be the following:
- The two morning sessions (09:30 – 11:00 and 11:30 – 13:00) will be devoted to a lecture focusing on tools and models by a leading academic faculty member with expertise on the lecture of the day.
- The lunch break (13:00 – 14:00) will give to the participants the opportunity for tasting the Greek Cuisine, discussing and networking.
- In the two afternoon sessions (14:00 – 15:30 and 15:45 – 17:15) there will be a presentation with industry examples and case studies by a senior professional with expertise in the lecture of the day. During the afternoon sessions, consultancy cases will also be discussed.