- The evolving role of business in society in recent decades.
- Environmental, social, and economic drivers and risks affecting businesses as business opportunities for integrating sustainability factors within the core business strategy.
- Agenda 2030 and the business case of the 17 SDGs as a roadmap of a company’s sustainability journey.
- The 10 Principles of the UN Global Compact and their relationship with Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability.
- Current and future Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility challenges.
The daily structure will be the following:
- The two morning sessions (09:30 – 11:00 and 11:30 – 13:00) will be devoted to a lecture focusing on tools and models by a leading academic faculty member with expertise on the lecture of the day.
- The lunch break (13:00 – 14:00) will give to the participants the opportunity for tasting the Greek Cuisine, discussing and networking.
- In the two afternoon sessions (14:00 – 15:30 and 15:45 – 17:15) there will be a presentation with industry examples and case studies by a senior professional with expertise in the lecture of the day. During the afternoon sessions, consultancy cases will also be discussed.