- The role of business in society as leaders in a world of ever increasing social and environmental challenges and its potential contribution towards addressing the world’s most acute problems.
- Novel responsible and sustainable business models, the emergence of the responsible organization and ways through which responsible and sustainable business models are established and maintained.
- Trade-offs that result from the integration of sustainability and responsibility issues into an organization’s core strategy and operations.
- Tools and frameworks to identify material stakeholders and to develop strategy that accounts for their often conflicting yet concurrent demands and expectations.
- Organisational challenges associated with a transition to a responsible business model and the overcoming of these challenges by identifying the critical organizational levers that facilitate the transition.
The daily structure will be the following:
- The two morning sessions (09:30 – 11:00 and 11:30 – 13:00) will be devoted to a lecture focusing on tools and models by a leading academic faculty member with expertise on the lecture of the day.
- The lunch break (13:00 – 14:00) will give to the participants the opportunity for tasting the Greek Cuisine, discussing and networking.
- In the two afternoon sessions (14:00 – 15:30 and 15:45 – 17:15) there will be a presentation with industry examples and case studies by a senior professional with expertise in the lecture of the day. During the afternoon sessions, consultancy cases will also be discussed.