- Exploiting the business case of sustainable development through strategic corporate responsibility.
- Guiding companies to identify material issues for the creation of shared and sustainable value.
- Managerial analysis for each material issue from a shared and sustainable value point of view.
- The management of responsible business and managerial practices aligned with the SDGs.
- Linking shared and sustainable value with sustainable competitive advantages.
The daily structure will be the following:
- The two morning sessions (09:30 – 11:00 and 11:30 – 13:00) will be devoted to a lecture focusing on tools and models by a leading academic faculty member with expertise on the lecture of the day.
- The lunch break (13:00 – 14:00) will give to the participants the opportunity for tasting the Greek Cuisine, discussing and networking.
- In the two afternoon sessions (14:00 – 15:30 and 15:45 – 17:15) there will be a presentation with industry examples and case studies by a senior professional with expertise in the lecture of the day. During the afternoon sessions, consultancy cases will also be discussed.